Lillie at Cupids

Had the great pleasure to meet Lillie while I was in Toronto. I had heard many great things about this bombshell of a woman, and they were all true!

When she walked in the door I was stunned by how attractive she was. Long blonde hair, stunning blue eyes and a body to die for! We chatted for a bit, she is a very charming person, sweet person and so easy to talk to.

After a few minutes we helped each other out of our clothes and I took a good look at her naked...WOW...what a body!!! Her spinner body is just epic!

Lillie dropped to her knees and gave me an incredible blow job and lots of eye contact with those beautiful blue eyes. I then gentle put my hand under her chin and guided her up to me, some deep french kissing ensued and picked her and carried her over to the bed and just went down on her sweet, tasty little pussy.

Then on with the hat, and she jump on me for some cowgirl. I couldn't help but run my hands all over her sexy, toned body...it's just spectacular! I lifted her off me after a few minutes, then she jumped on all fours for some doggy. With my hands on her firm, gorgeous ass, she buried her head in the pillow and was just dripping and moaning while the bed rattled. On to some missionary for a time with lots of kissing and eye contact.

I really didn't want the time to end, but such is life. She is an absolute gem and I will certainly make sure to see her again on my next visit to Toronto. Cupids certainly has themselves a mega star!!!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.