Sweet Sexy Sara

Saw Sara's photo album here on CERB. Her stunning beauty immediately blew me away. Her pictures were just too perfect to be true. I had to meet the real woman.

Sara was really easy to contact by txt messaging. It took some convincing to get her to accept to come to my place. I picked her up from her apartment down town. She has the cutest pretty little girl face that I have seen in a long time. She is bubbly, funny and a pure ball of happiness to be around with. Her big delighted eyes and her girly giggle just cheer you up and make you laugh.

At home, We were standing around the kitchen counter, drinking wine and snacking on munchies for quite some time. We eventually moved to the couch in the den. We listened to music, talked, held hands, got intimate and became real horny. We moved to the bedroom.

This young woman is stunning ! She has a firm, toned, smooth, athletic body that is an absolute pleasure to admire. She is pure silk to caress and erotically firm to hold. Her oral skills are amazing and her moves in a cowgirl ride can easily explode the most controlled man. Sex was too enjoyable to finish. We kept changing positions. She has an everlasting stamina. She did not fatigue no matter what. At the end, playing totally submissive brought on an incredible explosion. She was in no rush whatsoever. She relaxed in bed and socialized with me in the den until her ride arrived.

A big hug and she left with a big smile and a promise to see each other soon.

That is one sexy and bubbly baby doll that I would love to see again.

• Like 1

I think Sara has a previous recommendation thread started as Angela. I saw her about a year ago and had a great time. She is a sexy spinner with a killer body and loves to please and be played with. My only regret is that I never got to meet her with her hot friend for a duo.

I saw Sara for the first time on Thursday, and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. She is a true doll and I can't wait to see her again, repeat, repeat, repeat, again and again.

Location is easy to get to, not too far a walk from the Market.

Sara is beautiful, super cute girl, blond hair (dyed, nothing wrong with that though), some freckles that only add to her loveliness, nice voice, great face and body, oh that body, so wonderful to look at, better to touch, so, so soft and feminine, her butt :):):) perfect for her. She is charming, tender, fun to be with, excepting, giggly, warm, yet also able to be naughty enough, easy to get along with, makes you feel at ease and wanted.

For the experience, well won't say too many details, but it was beyond fantastic, wonderful kisser, hugger, lots of touching, and one of the best parts of all, she was into it, really into it. At all times she gave it her all, her full attention was on me and our, adult fun. It was such an intimate experience while also being the right amount of naughty. It felt GOOOOD. She makes you feel better in everyway. After I left, I still literally tasted her on my lips for a while afterwards.

Spectacular girl, wonder time, thank you Miss Sara.

Guest **oo**e

Sweet, sensuous, sexy. Killer bod, smoky eyes. She knows how to work it. Recommended.

I'm actually surprised there isn't more reviews about Sara , she's really full of life and energy. This is a lonnggg due review on my behalf has I've seen her now a few times. The last time was this passed Wednesday and wow :) had a great time with her. She really takes interest in what you like and can carry on a pretty good conversation. I noticed she really isn't has shy has she was the first time seeing her. I enjoyed every minute with her and left with a big smile. She doesn't advertise has often had she once did but if send her a quick msg and she's available she will answer. Treat her good, trust me you won't regret it ;)

Cheers,

Vader

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.