Sign in to follow this  

Arielle at Cupids

On my third day in Toronto, I decided to book another Redheaded bombshell at Cupid's, the incredibly beautiful Arielle.

Arielle walks in to my hotel room and I must say, she has that true girl next door look that really turns me on! Not overdone with makeup, she's a natural beauty, with that classic body I yearn for.

She's a very sweet woman, with a good sense of humour and can certainly make the time slip quickly with her ease of conversation. Of course we both want to get naked and play with each other...so off with the clothes!!!

With clothes off I must say, she has a spectacular body!!! She's got a fit, toned body with curves in all the right places that make her 34D boobs look magnificent!

I kinda sat on the edge of the night table, while she took my cock in her mouth and gave me a blow job of epic proportions! The thing that got me about her was her out of this world green eyes constantly glancing up at me. Then on to the bed for some 69. Arielle is just a tasty young thing and while she was sucking on me, I could feel those spectacular 34D's just rubbing up against me...how could they not!

Finally on with the hat and she just jumps on top of me. Watching those magnificent boobs of hers bouncing up and down is certainly something I will never forget! Then instead of normal reverse cowgirl, I pull her in against me so she's right on top of me and I can run my hands everywhere...mostly on her boobs.

Then on to doggy style and we just go to town. Again, another night of the hotel patrons dealing with a lot of noise from my room! :D

After some passionate kissing, it's time for her to go. Arielle is a must see in Toronto. She's got it all, looks, personality, sense of humour and a body that's out of this world. She's definitely a repeat and I highly recommend gentlemen.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this