Ava Adore

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

After some easy texting back and forth (her preferred method of communication) I had the good fortune to meet Ava Adore. Though I had high expectations after our chat she still easily exceeded them. She's easy to talk with, beautiful, and offers an unrushed experience in which she is eager to please.

Her location is also clean and quiet, comfortable on the inside, and I had no concerns making my way to her door.

As always, YMMV, but I'm confident anyone who treats her right will consider themselves lucky to have had the opportunity to spend time with her.

I definitely look forward to the day I can repeat the experience.

Hey guys..here is one that might have slipped under the radar...If you havent had the opportunity to be with Miss Ava Adore then you are in for a treat...Mid to late 20's and hot as heck with a lovely fit toned body as she must either work out or have that natural physique. I have had the pleasure of being in here presence on several occasions...She offers a lovely time for the lucky guys who can treat here right ...You wont be disappointed...She has that Model look about here and the body and energy to go with it...She will grind ya down guys so watch out....YMMV and you might need a tune up after wards..Definitely no pace makers recommended....at least you will go out smiling....

Well, well, well, what just happened in the HRM today? Gentlemen, (and ladies), it is with great excitement that I tell you of my encounter with Ava Adore. After a few days of texting back and forth we finally got to meet. I say finally, because she had some unforeseen circumstances with family members that she had to reschedule with me. (Ava I hope all is well by the way). So, to the encounter I went. She is located on a very quiet street where you can park next to her own vehicle. When she met me at the door I almost started to drool right away. I laid eyes on the most beautiful, sexy 5'10" redhead with a very tight body. We chatted, kissed and had one hell of a good hour. Of course with all ladies, YMMV, so don't miss out on this very beautiful woman. My search for the perfect redhead is over :p

I am a long-time member of this site, but for years have just logged on and browsed, checked who was in town, read reviews and discussions but never contacted or saw any of the SPs until a few months ago. This is actually my first post. So eventually my curiosity got the best of me, and I took the plunge, so to speak. I met with 3 different girls, all of which were great experiences. Then I came across the many reviews regarding Ava Adore, and to say they peaked my interest would be an understatement. I had to see if she lived up to all the hype, so I contacted her. We texted back and forth for awhile, and eventually agreed on a time to meet. I have seen her twice now, will see her again and again, and I feel I must break my silence to write this review.

Her place is in a great location, tucked away just off a busy street. Inside is very nice, clean, great atmosphere. She greeted me at the door with a big hug and a beautiful smile. She is a drop dead gorgeous redhead with eyes you could get lost in, and an absolutely smokin' body, very fit. She had sent me some pics, which looked great, but she looked even better in person.

To start off, she gave me a massage, which she is very good at and takes seriously. This both relaxed and excited me. All the while we engaged in small-talk. It felt like we had known each other a long time. She is a really sweet girl.

After that, the naughtiness commenced, and though I will not go into detail, I will say this: she is AMAZING at what she does, very talented, vocal, and energetic. She genuinely wants to please, and puts every effort forth to do so. She is not a clock-watcher. In my opinion, she provides the ultimate GF Experience. I plan to three-peat and four-peat, etc. Trust me, if you see her you will not be disappointed. She is absolutely worth it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.