Bianca Jaguar

I never had the pleasure of meeting Bianca on a personal level yet, but since you don't seem to believe what the ppl told you on the Mtl thread, why don't you send me her fee, I will go see her and send you a report afterwards. This way you will have a most current report and it will save you from asking the same question in every city she may travel to!!!

• Like 1

I never had the pleasure of meeting Bianca on a personal level yet, but since you don't seem to believe what the ppl told you on the Mtl thread, why don't you send me her fee, I will go see her and send you a report afterwards. This way you will have a most current report and it will save you from asking the same question in every city she may travel to!!!

yep i agree send the money lmao.... but i'm sure it would be money well spent she looks awesome

• Like 1

Guest fra***s62

Bianca is both beautiful and exquisit in the fine art of companionship. She enjoys getting to know her clients and she posseses extreme talents that will drive anyone wild. You will find that she leave you pleased, and her services are truely exquisit. When she's in town I olways try to connect with her. Totally outstanding.