Direct/online payment?

2) For those using interact as a payment through your bank, and I've done it numerous time, your full name would appear on the email she receives. It wont say "Daniel Boone has sent you an interac payment ..." if you're protective of your privacy, beware ... unless you can hide your name but I don't know how that would work. Anyone?

Well, he's looking for an outcall to his *home*, so I don't think he needs to be all cloak-and-dagger. I've received several Interac e-transfers from gents and couples with no issues on their end about that issue.

Some of us don't explicitly list payment options, so I would suggest finding a provider you're interested in seeing, and send her a message explaining your situation and asking if she'd accept a payment method other than cash.

• Like 2

I am wounder why none of the providers accepting Bitcoins. It's quarantined, fully anonymous and can be made untraceable too. I think we might need another thread to discuss it.