Sign in to follow this  

Can I put your first this weekend? Discreet Erotic Massage in Downtown.

picture.php?albumid=7961&pictureid=62875

You'll always remember how I made you feel!

My smile is catchy and my company can make any day exxxceptional. Giver extraordinaire, I'm happy making you happy and it's my number one turn on. A lil teasing before a lot of pleasing with constant skin to skin.

picture.php?albumid=7961&pictureid=64109

Sexy, tall, model looks, long hair, blue eyes, sun kissed tan skin, ass and tits that could kill :boobeyes:; I make any lingerie look amazing.

VIP Treatment Private local for a fully confidential liaison. Escape from everything! Clean and upscale, you'll love it.

Conveniently located downtown in the market area.

Touch me, Grab me, hold me, cuddle me Monday to Friday 10am to 8pm and Saturday 11am to 6pm.

Available outside these hours with 24 hours advance request.

I'm a Massage Goddess with acrobatic body slides you've never felt before, front and back with a therapeutic sensation you didn't know could come from such nice boobs.

Feeling extra achy? I'm also trained in massage therapy so I can get to those extra tough knots and stressful areas.

picture.php?albumid=7961&pictureid=64112

New 30m sessions available! But I prefer liaisons of 45m, 60m, 90m or longer.... I just hate to rush.

picture.php?albumid=7961&pictureid=64108

For information about donations, let me ask you to contact me.

Call: 613-482-1553

Text: 613-909-8336

Email: [email protected]

Click here to book online

Like what you see? Check out my twitter

I update my twitter feed daily with my availability, sexy selfies, music and favorite quotes.

Click Here

picture.php?albumid=7961&pictureid=64103

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this