Sign in to follow this  

Amelia and Auralie

Guest W***ledi*Time

Amelia and Auralie -- Double Dominatrix Discipline

I have had a number of Domme sessions with Amelia since I first posted on her reco thread about a year ago. Rest assured that Domme is still part of Amelia's repertoire, even though it hasn't been mentioned here for a while. I greatly enjoy exploring different things, and the fertile imagination of Amelia (in her Domme persona) has consistently kept dull old me (in my sub persona) delightfully and distressfully off-balance and engaged.

When Amelia mentioned a while ago that her good friend Auralie (of Winnipeg) was going to be visiting her in Halifax, and that Auralie had asked to be shown some Domme techniques ... well ... it was immediately obvious that these two luscious ladies would have need of a test subject to demonstrate said techniques on, yes?

So it was that I wound up as a Domme Drill Dummy at the recent inaugural session of Amelia and Auralie's Academy of Discipline:

Miss Amelia: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=20152 www.sweetameliaheart.com

Miss Auralie: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=27738 www.lovelyauralie.com

After having been treated on the previous day to Auralie's photos of Amelia's scantily-clad encounter with the Atlantic Ocean (see http://sweetameliaheart.com/blog/), you may well imagine that I was thoroughly primed and ready for some fun by the time I arrived at the fledgling Academy the following noon. Amelia introduced me in person to her beautiful and charming Domme "student" Auralie. After some good-natured get-acquainted banter -- while at the same time also warily eyeing all of those familiar tools-of-the-D/s-trade laid out and ready for use -- the bell rang and school was in.

Misses A & A took turns demonstrating, practicing, and perfecting a number of Domme skills on yours truly. The riding crop, rope, hot candle-wax, wax strips, leash, verbal humiliation, animal roleplay, furniture roleplay, anal toys, excruciating teasing, etc. all fulfilled their duly-appointed roles in Amelia's lesson plan. Auralie was an outstanding Domme student (if the sub may now be so bold as to venture an opinion), and her quick mastery of the riding crop in particular is well-imprinted in my memory (and on some other bodily locations, too!).

One aspect of the discombobulating Domme-Duo scenario was particularly novel. It is one thing, as a sub, to be subjected to direct humiliation by one Domme; I now found it quite another and distinct experience to be compelled to listen-in on myself being humiliatingly discussed in the third person, like some inanimate object, by two Dommes amongst themselves.

In the end, after the requisite begging and pleading, Misses A & A condescended to reward my services as an educational tool. I suddenly found myself admiring the breath-taking sight of two amazing, now naked ladies lying before me. Being an incorrigible foot-lover, as Mistress Amelia so very well knows, I was even more priviledged to observe the doffing of the high-heeled shoes (Mistress Auralie's were a particularly fetching sandal-strap-style), and to finally enjoy the sight and feel of four perfect, soft, baby-oiled feet rubbing and caressing me. From there, it was not long before Amelia's and Auralie's lovely naked feet were covered in more than just baby-oil, let me emphatically assure you!

Thank-you, Misses Auralie and Amelia! Next time you have need of an instructional dummy, please dial 1-800-Wrinkled!

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again

Thanks WIT! You were an excellent "test subject" and I'm very glad I got a chance to meet the original, famous (or should it be infamous?) POTM.

p.s. I was telling a friend about the life cycle of a lobster and felt very intelligent.

Guest W***ledi*Time

ha ha ...

Auralie, I have no doubt that your visit to Canada's Ocean Playground has left you very well prepared for the seafood sub-section of the Nova Scotian Citizenship Test!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this