Holland...An angel from the west

I have been laying low lately as I have been very busy at work of late. Last night I decided that I needed a break in the routine and that I deserved to treat myself, so my search began. Glancing through the multitude of ads on BP ( a place that I seldom venture to) I came across the ad of a beautiful 34 year young courtesan from out west. I read what she had to say, texted her and she was kind enough to see me last evening ( I was very fortunate to say the least as she had a busy day but was willing to oblige me).

I drove out to her hotel, made it up to her room and was greeted by a beautiful woman peering around the door enticing me into the room with a gentle whisper. Upon closing the door, gazing into her eyes, her long flowing blond locks and her perfectly sculpted body we immediately hugged gave each other welcoming kisses and proceeded to the couch where we sat and became more comfortable.

After a few moments of conversation and after pinching myself that I was actually with such a beautiful woman we began to get more comfortable. Then her passionate side took over and she treated me to .....wow!!!! an unbelievable hour that flew by in minutes it seemed. We could not get enough of each other but the exhaustion and smiles on both of our faces indicated otherwise. Out of respect I will not go into details but my evening with Holland concluded with a few minutes in each others arms stroking each other like long lost lovers and a long passionate god night kiss and a great night it was. Holland, I would love to see you again! and soon.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.