Lana Lux . Big Boobs, Small Waist & Bubble Butt

Ever wonder what its like to have an erotic most sensual massage by a very sexy busty redhead with amazing curves? Come try a one of a kind Experience!

picture.php?albumid=9108&pictureid=62021

picture.php?albumid=9108&pictureid=61680

picture.php?albumid=9108&pictureid=61679

I am Lana Lux, a really experienced and professional masseuse specializing in tailor made sensual tantric massages like never before. My massages are one of the best in Ottawa - ever growing large list of regulars proves it. My favorite is sensual body to body, hence my curvaceous fuller figure is ideal for it. I have a beautiful sensual and curvy hour glass figure, with really large 36E breasts, tiny waist and a bubble butt. I have a pretty face with green eyes and long luscious red hair and a smile to die for. Personality wise I am incredibly friendly, intelligent and have a great sense of humor. I am a university graduate, masseuse, mistress and a pin up model. I love what I'm doing and it really shows.

Please read my profile carefully to understand why I am different from other ordinary masseuses. If you want an ordinary massage, there are other places you could go. If you want the best, read on...

All the photographs you see of me are 100% genuine. My apartment is genuinely luxurious, located in the west end of Ottawa. A lot of attention has been paid to style and decor, ambient lighting, flowers, scents, a massage table and a beautiful bedroom.

I invite you to visit me for a mind blowing erotic massage like no other you have ever experienced... and I really mean that. I absolutely love my job and giving pleasure. I will caress every inch of your body with my hands and body... sending you to new heights of ecstasy.

My Service

I offer many different types of massages. I can offer you Swedish, Thai, Deep Tissue, Soft, Tantric and Pro.state massage. My specialty is Swedish massage with a twist of Thai massage together.

I also offer Bondage Massage - It is the best massage of your life, blindfolded and strapped down to a cushy massage table sounds appealing, you must try Bondage Massage ... It's a feast of delicious sensations, from deep relaxation to highly touch ... the combination of virtuoso massage skills, submission, sensation play and tease and denial will take you to places you've never been before. It's like nothing you've ever experienced ... Words simply cannot describe it. You won't know what is coming next, I keep you on the edge of anticipation and suspense the entire time.

The best way to reach me is via email or text (613) 410-7090. I am rarely available to answer a phone call.

Miss Lana Lux

http://www.misslanalux.com

• Like 1