hidden cameras in Massage Parlors??

Let's see, you joined two days ago and this is your first post. Do you have any reason to suspect this is happening somewhere? Or are you trying to create a little paranoia to quell some competition? I am really interested in why you would ask this question.

Tom, maybe you can help us. If you suspect there are any in a particular location then why not go see and report back to us. I know there are camaras at your local gas station, does that stop you from going there, It is licensed and if you are going to the right MP's then you should have nothing to worry about because they are also licensed

I heard the girls who work in them are actually space aliens, who peel off their fake skin after a session and snack upon vacuum cleaner lint! :-o

Most of the Asian placed have cameras. That's how the owners keep an eYe on the girls. Take a good look next time you're in one of the places, usually there is a small

camera in the waiting/ entrance area.

Posted via Mobile Device