Melissa from LeDroit

OK so I have been a member on here for a long time, always reading up and adding my 2 cents here and there.

However in the past month I have seen this sp I found in the Gatineau news paper LeDroit. she works with her friend under the name of Melissa and Naomi.

First visit was the duo and man that was well worth it, second visit onwards has been solos with Melissa because I can't keep up with both.

All I am going to say is I have always looked for a lady who can do everything really well from dom to sub to gfe to pse to massage, well pretty much everything and I found her, it might just be the personal connection, or it might just be that she is that much of a nympho, but she is the best I have had in 18 years.

She has outfits, toys and everything you can think of.

She will be joining CERB shortly, she will also be changing her location to a nicer one as soon as she saves up enough.

• Like 1

Sure, she is dirty blonde, brown eyes, around 5'4" ish, 110lbs maximum, small sized boobies, an incredible soft yet firm butt, shaved and tasty and gets extremely wet, has no problem with dt and the list goes on and on, I suggest having an experience with her, even though I don't usually like to share. But I am sure there are other fellow Cerbites like me who want an experience which is not run off the mill.

I will give her the thumbs up. All that has been said is true. A bit out of the way, but very refreshing. No tattoos. Recently moved into her place and very proud to be on her own and have her own things. True spinner. Bilingual.

I went back 3 times last week, just don't get tired of her, every time is like a brand new experience. Last time I was there , her place had been broken into and all of her clothes and accessories had been stolen. she is looking for a new place closer to the bridge!!! that should take care of the distance problem, but either way, I am back there again next week.

I can confirm all the other reviews, with Melissa it s a sure shot! Very polite sexy and horny.....hum!! very horny is a better description. So she is located 10 mins from my home, so it the perfect situation for me.

Just met Melissa for the first, and I will confirm: she's quite a firecracker. Fun girl, with a very nice spinner body and lots of energy to spare. Has a few toys and knows how to use them. I certainly plan to repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.