Brookelle, Sadica, Cassidy, Vicki TOFTT.

It's been a while since my last post, so i will mention these 4 that i seen in the past 3 weeks, except Vicki who i just seen this week.

BROOKELLE:

i seen this one during an out call, and it was quite short notice i was just lucky enough she was in the area near my hotel. She probably looks better all dolled up just like in her photos but because i didn't have much time, she just came over from the mall. She is shorter than i had expected, when i first met her, the rates she has posted recently did not match when i seen her, so i guess i was lucky. YMMV-although i guess she is open minded to other stuff that i don't practice, i didn't care to dive into those menu items. I just booked for HH.

SADICA:

Now her ad pops up here and there, i didn't see her ad this week or last, but it has been up the last 3 weeks for a while, so i decided to jump in! her in call was at a hotel near the airport, clean shaven, ymmv, i booked for HH, but it went close to an hour, i would totally repeat, but it seems her hours are earlier in the day and the latest i think i was told was 3pm. her CBJ skills were fantastic :)

CASSIDY:

this one is in the south end, now she works at a hotel i do not like to visit, so i booked a room further down pembina and she arrived at the time she said she would. She looks exactly like the photos except her hair is kind of different, YMMV, she is open to stuff i suggested, but she said it all depends how attracted she is to the client, the one thing i did find positive is that when her cell phone went off, she stopped and shut it down until we were done our session. i find that rare in sp.'s i meet, not all do that but its nice to see some one on one time.

VICKI:

i seen this gem on a lunch break, i would probably repeat but only on a weekend. just because although i don't care for people who smoke, when i got back to my office my co-workers could actually smell the smoke off my clothes, so i said ok next time, not while at work lol.

Play Safe!

Cheers

PS69

• Like 4