Kate and Bella

Booked a PSE experience duo with Bella and Kate. I have seen every girl sent here by BLE in the past, but never a duo. Planned in advance to make sure both girls were available when I wanted and booking them together was pretty easy.

Confirmed the date the day of in the afternoon and got hotel info about and hour prior to the date.

Arrived 15 minutes early and sent a text to let them know and got a quick reply to head on up.When I got to the room I was greeted by 2 very attractive women. They ushered me to the bed and both took off their bras and began to play with me and each other. They began to undress me and took turns with bbbj and then they began to perform bbbj together...very hot. After a few minutes of this they asked if I wanted the condom on and I said yes. The smaller girl, Bella got on top for some CG while Kate kissed her and me. Changed up, and Kate got on CG while Bella kissed me. After about 5 minutes I went back to Bella, this time doggy and watched as her and Kate did some dfk and played with each other's breasts. Switched back to Bella in missionary and was treated to a great view of both girls playing with each other. After that I decided that I wanted to taste the girls and I had Kate sit on my face while Bella performed another bbbj. Switched again and tasted Bella for aboit 10 minutes or so. At this point Kate almost finished me off with her bbbj and I decided that I wanted more of a show from them first. Told them to I wanted to see them daty with each other and they happily agreed. This went on for about 10 minutes and I got in behind each of the girls and performed oral on them while they took turns performing oral on each other. For the big finish I told them I wanted to COF both of them at the same time and they laid down together and began dfk and fondling each other again. Didn't take me long to get there and I finshed all over them and was treated to partial swallow with the rest rubbed into each other's breasts.

Definitely the hottest time I have had with SP so far. I asked if they would be coming back so I could book a longer session as this was only an hour and I would really like msog for the next one.

Total damage was $$$$$$$ but well worth it, and I would definitely see them again.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.