Hi, new out here and thinking of checking out Broadways, and recomendations on some of the ladies?

welcome to Cerb... Lots of nice girls there at broadways and they are all unique so do a little searching. We don't know what you like. PM me if you want, I know a few that I like .

Only caution on Broadways (and this sort of establishment), make certain of the time you want and need. Some of the "attendants" will leave once they have "accumplished" their task, no matter how much time is on the clock. Others will just sit and visit to fill in the rest. These are not MSOG places. For that you need an SP, and even with those . . . ALWAYS ask whats on the menu.

Having said that, there are pretty girls working there, just don't be embarassed to walk out and come back another time.

Only place I have yet to try is Nevada's . . . some day . . . .

Only caution on Broadways (and this sort of establishment), make certain of the time you want and need. Some of the "attendants" will leave once they have "accumplished" their task, no matter how much time is on the clock. Others will just sit and visit to fill in the rest. These are not MSOG places. For that you need an SP, and even with those . . . ALWAYS ask whats on the menu.

Having said that, there are pretty girls working there, just don't be embarassed to walk out and come back another time.

Only place I have yet to try is Nevada's . . . some day . . . .

Some of the ladies are MSOG. Ask questions when you go and be up front. The ladies change all the time so it's tough to recommend a certain gal. Go see the treats they have for you. Chemistry is the key really.

I was actually fortunate enough to visit Broadways for the first time last night. I usually call up an independent SP, but this time I decided to go for a change. I was pleasantly surprised at the diverse selection for a Monday night! There were 3 young ladies that I had my eye on, and decided to spend some time with Jamie, I believe she use to go by the name of Katie. She was just perfect in every way! Great features and a friendly relaxed personality. Highly recommended.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Some of the ladies are MSOG. Ask questions when you go and be up front. The ladies change all the time so it's tough to recommend a certain gal. Go see the treats they have for you. Chemistry is the key really.

I agree with what FordSVT said, there are some that will offer MSOG, and so much more...

I have never been to a mp (usually call a sp) any info I what I could expect to pay would be appreciated. Are any Wpg MP's open after 12? You can pm me if you like. Thanks in advance.

Posted via Mobile Device

Look to spend about $.50 at BW's. That should get you everything!

I don't believe any MP's in the Peg are open past midnight.