Just to start I hope I'm posting this in the right forum, first post and all.

Been browsing cerb and other sites, really just looking at the different ads without doing anything (ie. calling and booking a session).

Recently I've been inclined to book my first session with an sp, but with bait and switch stories, pimps being either in the room or in the next room, rushed or otherwise unpleasant experiences, I wanted to ask if the community could reccommend a good sp for a first timer. First time with an sp, not first time ever. Just making sure. :)

Guest S***dst***

Any lady recommended here on CERB is a safe bet. No B&S/pimps etc

As for a frist time encounter, it always depends on who you are as a person. Everyone is going to give you a personal favorite, perhaps even their first time Sp; if she isn't retired.

Most ladies on CERB are incredibly friendly and would make a great choice, so you can't really go wrong.

Hang out in the chat room, talk to the ladies whom are active there and maybe you'll find one that interest or suits you.

List out your preference. Go thru the recos, take a look at the pics. Find one that makes your heart pounds. PM a few to get a feel, then crack the piggy bank.

SNS724

• Like 1

List out your preference. Go thru the recos, take a look at the pics. Find one that makes your heart pounds. PM a few to get a feel, then crack the piggy bank.

SNS724

Do what he said, as above! Sin |Cindy I think he she would be great for you!!!

First of all, Welcome to CERB BB Master!! I think you'll find that this is a very informative and friendly community!!

As pointed out by sns724 and edman ... check out the recommendations page and narrow down your search ... then ask questions if you need any more info!! The SPs here (as you've likely noticed by now) are a very approachable and open group ... so don't be shy, ask them about whatever you like (remembering that respect and courtesy are a must!!)

Best of luck and happy "researching" ;)

Scout

ps ... I should point out that notwithstanding edman's typo ... Sin Cindy is DEFINATELY a GIRL ... and she ROCKS!!

Being relatively new myself, I made a list of what was important to me and what I was looking for in an SP.

Then i simply read all the relevant reviews and selected an SP that had excellent reviews and had all the qualities i was looking for....

i was not disappointed,

CERB is an amazing community with a wealth of information all at your finger tips.... you won't go wrong by relying on reviews and information on CERB

good luck !

Thanks,

Just wanted to make sure that I don't end up robbed or stabbed. The CERB community looks great, everyone seems really positive and upbeat. I'll take a looksie around.

BBM