Russian gambit - Natasha

Guest *ard**Ga*

Came across the posting on CL for Russian Natasha, a hot looking blond at the photos.

On the phone her dispatcher girl said she is 5'6" and the photo is her, she kept saying she is about to leave and this is the last chance ...

When I have entered the hotel , I saw a super hot french brunette with big DD in a tight tank top who introduces herself as Vicky, Natasha's secretary - she says she has to collect money for "security purposes" and leave right away.

I said that I will leave the money with Natasha when she comes out of the bathroom. The stunner kept insisting on getting the money at the door step, showing she is about to leave, insisting on the security purposes and that she can't leave money with the girl. (trust issues?)

Suddenly Natasha comes out - Natasha was maxing out around 4'10" tall , looking different than her description, much shorter and at least one cup size down. the description says Ceeees.

I apologized and left as soon as I saw her.

The brunette threw "fucker" at me when I have stepped out ... had to take it as a compliment.

Mr. Mod, if this is not the right section either delete this or put it in the right section.

Anyway, to get over this mishap , I made a call to Miss Taylor and had absolutely wonderful experience I am about to tell about in the recommendation section.

I find on here you get the best women 95% of the time. If you are looking for a lady the best Place is right here!

Noboy's perfect but CL seems to have alot of problems and I like this site because, it is information friendly and allows you to mostly make your say in postive ways.

And I thank this site especially for these three ladies Racheal25 who is no longer working and the Amazing Kimberly-Shea and the Arousing Sin Cindy.

Thank You CERB

The photo was absolutely inviting. But I held off till I get feedback here on the girls on CL. There are braver soul like yourself who are stronger in spirit and can hold to your guns to make sure he doesn't get con. Thanks for testing one for the team.

Now we know one more scam to avoid.

Thank you Mr. HardOnGas

Guest *ard**Ga*

Once again, Natasha was seriously mis-represented. Her French friend though ... was absolutely stunning - about 5'8" brunette with pony tail, smooth skin , full lips, nicely defined hips, full 34DD, likely all natural .. totally "guns out - ready to leave" LOL

Sorry to hear about your experience HoG, but mine was completely different with Natasha. Based on your comments, perhaps the cup size was a deal breaker for you. I didn't pay as much attention to her written description as I did her pics, and those were certainly accurate.

When I arrived, I was also a little surprised with her friend being present, but I was very impressed with Natasha's appearance... Her attitude was also A+ and the experience was a great one! So much so, that I saw her a second time before she left town. I get the impression that she may not return any time soon as she was continuing a tour, so no need to get into a big review, but she was not a disappointment at all.

Maybe it was a chemistry thing, but we clicked well, so I ended up with a great experience x2....

EDIT: Just saw an ad, so I guess she's back in town for a bit, but earlier she told me she thought she'd be on the road.

Edited by ottawadave
additional info...

OttawaDave, Was curious if they asked for the money upfront similar to what they did with HardOnGas?

OttawaDave, Was curious if they asked for the money upfront similar to what they did with HardOnGas?

Gordie, I don't like to get into details too much online, but all I can report is that meeting Natasha was a no-hassle experience, and everything worked out fine. Everyone has different experiences I guess, but I didn't have any issues.

Guest *ard**Ga*

The height / the cup size not as described and pay upfront to somebody else who was just about to leave were the indicatiors which influenced me to leave.

If the dispatcher girl won't be asking for $$$ , I'd say I would stay.

I am glad things have worked out for you. I went and called Miss Taylor who was a rare treat right away.