Crazy Special This Freaky Frisky Friday

It's Friday and the week is done,

Time to give me a call and have some fun.

Be it during the moonlight or in the sunshine,

I'm the kind of woman you'll want to wine and dine.

TODAY'S SPECIALS:

-half hour/120 roses

-Quick BJ Special:80 roses

In-call Rates:

140 roses/hh

200 roses/hour,

270 roses/hour and half,

360 roses/2hours

Cerb Members Special Massage Rate:

80 roses/hh

120 roses/45 min

160 roses/1 hour

Salutations,

Today I am accepting guests at my clean, convenient and most importantly private place located10 min from Downtown Ottawa. I endeavor to provide an atmosphere of total relaxation. Your complete satisfaction is my aim and goal during out time together. My hope is to provide a place where one might unwind and leave the stress of the day behind. I am a mature 39 year old woman standing 5'5". I posses a captivating,curving hourglass figure with a natural 34D bust. I have curly auburn hair and ever changing hazel eyes. I am both friendly and frisky savoring each and every moment we spend together. Nothing in life should be rushed. Instead all moments should be experienced to their fullest leaving only lasting and enjoyable memories. I greatly enjoy fetish or role playing and have an amazing imagination that I would love to share with you. I also enjoy spending time with couples. Some things are simply more enjoyable in 3's.

Early morning appointments are available if booked at least one day in advance.

Please no blocked or private numbers,No calls after 12:00 AM I do need a little sleep. --wink wink--

Jolie XoX (613) 266-9918

• Like 1