Courtney and Tracy from EC

Since Tracy's such a pretty young thing, he probably means the younger of the Courtneys (although I have to say that the older of the Courtneys is equally gorgeous!).

I'd love to read any feedback that anyone has about either Tracy or Courtney too!

I am actually asking about the older Courtney.. The pictures show fabulous body. Can any one say anything about Tracy or Courtney. PM me if needed .. Please.

Guest s******ecan****
Courtney is amazing, i would see her every week if I could. If you want more info PM me

Hey Koolkev please consider posting a Rec for all the community to see. It sounds like you really like her.

will be seeing Tracy very soon. all i can say for right now is she is very quick to reply to emails which is nice.

I've never seen Tracy... at least not yet, but Courtney's e-mail address of prettylittleaddiction is true to form. Sweet, sexxxy, totally hot little body... got me addicted anyway

:cool:

If anyone has seen Tracy, or sees her in the near future, I'd love to see a recommendation here, or I would appreciate a PM with any pertinent information.

Thanks!

I try tracy once, shoot twice in one hour,incall service in downtown, I like her pretty face, big tits and rounded ass. very very good service, when we are playing with the hip pop music.

Hey guys, late to the party, sorry. Does anyone have any info on the younger courtney? If so, could you lemme know? I was thinking of seeing her, might even take one for the team if theres no info out there.

Posted via Mobile Device