Talia Ciarra

Guest Lo***si*****e

I had the extreme pleasure of a visit with Talia recently and plan to repeat as soon as I can!

She usually dances as Taboo and may be back there once they've sorted out their issues with the Quebec alcohol commission. I met her at a discreet, easy to get to, location in Gatineau. Not a fancy hotel but a clean and welcoming venue for fun!

I'm particularly attracted to slim, gorgeous ebony women and Talia fits the bill perfectly. All our play was safe and I had a most enjoyable hour of her company.

She posts her schedule and availability in her profile.

As stated above superlatives are the best for describing a session with Talia.

Her special skills will have me back to see her ASAP!

This recommendation is a little late and I apologize to Talia about it,as I've been away.

That said, I met this stunningly ebony lady at her club after we exchanged text messages.

We set up a date to meet and greet and well obviously I was going to have a few dances from her. She has a bubbly,fun personality and her body is so gorgeous.

Ciarra has such beautiful long legs that lead to one perfect bum, I found Talia very attractive as well, just have a look at her profile and she now has her own web site for delightful sexy body pictures.

I thoroughly enjoyed my little get away from work, at lunch time, a quick drive over to Gatineau had some sexy dances from her, Talia certainly can dance and keep you very aroused in her dance moves.

I certainly would not hesitate to book some "real" quiet one on one time with Talia, she is fun,sexy and such a beautiful lady.

Thanks Talia for your time, you are a sweet lady!

Edited by PistolPete
Fix typo
  • Like 1

Let me start off by saying WOW!.

I did my due diligence searching LYLA to find a reputable SP. No Back Pages for me. All of Talia's previous reviews were great so I was comfortable in contacting her. Once we made contact via texts the set up was easy, a date and time to meet was agreed upon.

When I arrived I was greeted by a stunning young woman. An unbelievable body, exactly like her pictures. From there things only got better. Her set up is clean, private and convenient . I was super nervous as this was my first trip down this road. In addition I'm an older guy, 60+. I was so pleased at how easily we connected and how comfortable and relaxed she made me feel.

Thanks Talia❤️

http://taliaciarra.com

Would I repeat? Absolutely!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.