Shayla at EB/TO

I have seen a few of a girls at EB/TO, and all I can say is that even though I always leave there "released" there only a few capable of having me crave for more.

Shayla is one of them, she is petite, young, stunningly beautiful.

The rules at EB do restrict what we are and are not allowed to do, but suffice it to say that this young lady even within those rules gives you an amazing time!

From the moment she walks in and you see her face, her gentle laugh when she's with you, her sensual touch all over you, and when she helps you release it's, it's, it's . . . absolutely amazing!

I have seen her a few times, and it's really nice to have a safe environment with this kind of prize to go to.

All I can add is if she ever goes indy, I sure hope I find out about it!! Cause, I'd be at the front of the line. She did say she has a friend that is an indy, I hope she reads this and passes it on to her.

This is one of those reviews that I struggle to write cause now she will get so busy, I will have a harder time getting to see her, but at the same time, she is SOOOOOOOO worth it.:motion::motion::motion:

• Like 2

For the room rates and at the risk of having a mod edit this (Mod, please delete the address if I'm not supposed to put it on here), here is Executive Bath's website:

www.executivebath.com

The typical donation rate, if you ask them, is approx equivelant to 80-120% of the room rate, depending on your "level of satisfaction".

Guest Sno****54

I missed this section about Shayla. For sure, she is one of my favorite mp at EB/TO, so she is one of my regulars there. Sometimes is difficult to book her because she is very busy as someone pointed out before. Despite of being a long term costumer, I never did anticipated bookings because I like to walk there for surprise to see who is available. If I find Shayla is like to win a big lottery prize. She is really exotic and unique. She is a mixed on caucasian, native, and latina, and as a result it gives her a perfect figure, even after she had a baby she continues to be in great shape.

In the hothtub, she is really a master of driven you crazy. He knows very well how find your erogen zone, so she is one of the few women who can excite me in any ways. I remember I couldn't refrain it and I came into the bathtub just by be touched for Shayla. First, she was mad with me, but we went to the massage bed laughing about that accident. To sum up, there is always a good time with Shayla, you can't make a wrong choice.

I was told she gives massage in duos with Nicole. Never tried it, but I'm pretty sure it would worth because Nicole is fantastic and skilled as well.

Edited by Sno****54
Spelling

Guest p***m****5

I agree that Shayla is one of the good ones! I've only seen her once, but I recall it was a very intense session. At the same time, she brings you to a very relaxed place.

She's fun, likes to experiment, and knows how to please!

I was a regular of Shayla for about 2 years. She is one of the few special girls in the field. I miss talking to her, I miss her touch, I miss making her mad and getting a gentle slap ;), hell even my belly button misses her (wink wink). If you get a chance go see her she is great in every way. BTW TO and EB are limiting in what can be done, but it more than compensates on ambiance and being treated like a king, I highly recommend going there.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.