Ava Adore

I had the pleasure of spending time with Ava Adore recently and felt compelled to write this review. To start with, she is exactly as she portrays herself to be on her web site, both in pictures and personality. Her location is safe, private and easy to find. She is a very beautiful lady and a pleasure to spend time with, she made me feel instantly comfortable. Now, many ladies claim to give a good massage but that is not always the case. With Ava it is, she gave me a full body massage with lotion that was comparable to what you receive in a first class spa. This left me pleasantly relaxed and as we progressed to more intimate actions I found that her talents were not limited to massage. Ava is extremely good at what she does, extremely!! What really made the date for me was that I felt she was truly enjoying herself. I will definitely be spending more time with this talented lady.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

If you havent had the opportunity to meet this amazing lady you should put it on your things to do...and my guess is that you will be doing it more then once...Ava is a dream come true..Absolutely lovely, and a lovely body to match...and very expressive. Treat her right guys as she is a an angel ....

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.