Latika from GOE

I found myself with a free evening recently and after catching on postings here I decided to see Latika on her recent trip out east. I normally don't call the same day but hoped she had some available time. As usual the booking process through GOE went smoothly. I decided to post a review because there was not much on here about her. I did tell her first I would post something.

I found her to be very attractive, pleasant and easy to get along with. I ended up extending my visit :smile:. Very kissable lips. Great figure. The little landing strip is cute. I had a very nice time, I would say she surpassed my expectations.

I already knew that she is a friend of Roksi and we had a little conversation about that. I don't think I would survive a duo with both however.....

I will repeat next time she is out this way.

Guest s******ecan****

Nice Rec Ilovegirls, thanks for posting, I would love to see Latika stop in Moncton sometime.

I got to see Latika during her time in Halifax too. I had a really good time. My experience was similar to that of Ilovegirls.

If she visits again guys you won't be disappointed after spending some time with Latika.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.