Bobbi hotnbothered?

I normally shy away from cl but Bobbi has really gotten my attention with her sexy pics can anyone let me know if shes the real deal or just a waste of time like most but not all on cl!!!!!!!!!!

I do not know the SP in question but just for fun I just looked her up. Why is her height, weight, and age different on each ad. Always close but not the same each time. I would take that as a warning.

Rug Rider,

Met Bobbi last week. Totally worth the time and money. I was not disapointed. She really aims to please and is very engaging.

She usually advertises on CL as "hot and bothered". Incall is a hotel outside of the perimeter in West St Paul.

I normally shy away from cl but Bobbi has really gotten my attention with her sexy pics can anyone let me know if shes the real deal or just a waste of time like most but not all on cl!!!!!!!!!!

Bobbi is anything but a waste of time. I've been seeing her since November and each time is more fun than the last.