I went and saw Shybaby. Some of you are wondering why as her rep wasn't glowing. I just liked some of the things she said. She realized she had screwed up and was trying to make good, but sometimes her passions got the better of her.

Wow. Am I ever glad I did. She is a well rounded young lady with very large tits, a great smile and bright blue eyes and a head of dark hair. She is hot, talented, and willing to please. I am not great at reviews, but I will say that she was well worth the time. MSOG, yeah I can't believe it. I am a bit older, getting off twice is pretty rare. She had to work hard to get me there, but I came a second time. MPOS, DFK and digits. She is a great kisser.

Will definitely be seeing her again!

Oh, and I screwed up a bit, was running late, I told her and she said 'no problem, thanks for letting me know'

One last thing. The shower worked just fine!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

thanks so much for the awesome review. i'm glad your experience with me was more pleasant then the last time you were there! i had alot of fun and i hope to see you again!:bddog::boobies:

Wow is a good description, when she walked out of the bathroom wearing an all black outfit that's exactly what I said! very open minded and willing to please! As far as I'm concerned her past is behind her and I will definitely be seeing her again!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you so much guys . I'm very happy that I made all of you happy as well as I made you proud soliel. I still can't hold a candle to you but I wouldn't of been able to do it without you ( Soliel) as well as many others. Thank you all you fellow hobbyist and friends since I made some along the way as well as cerb for giving me the chance to redeem my past and show you out there that I grew up . Thanks :cooter:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.