Exotic Half-Asian Annessa - new phone.. last minute special tonite and tomorrow nite

Hello! I'm Annessa!

I'm 5'8", 120lbs, have long dark hair and smooth tanned olive skin. Tall and slim and fit, my ethnicity is half Asian and Half European...100% ....

check out my new temporary album....just some updated selfie-pictures to show off the 30lbs I shed before bikini season!

picture.php?albumid=9287&pictureid=61926

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=9287

Out: $250/hr (200 for each additional hour after the first hour of a session, $100 for each extra half hour).

Half-hour rate is $170 (half hours apply only to central locations

In special today:(downtown) 220/hr. $100 for each additional half hour after the first hour (so a 90 minute date would be $320).

..$140/half-hour

I am available tonight between 7pm and midnight and tomorrow between 9pm and midnight

Couples welcome!

I am having cell phone issues right now...but have a temporary phone for this week and weekend....please only use it for that time and to book an appointment this week. I can be reached at 613-854-5506

[email protected] for all other non same-day inquiries

Also note that just because i do not post an ad up for the day it does not mean that I am not available...I have a pretty flexible schedule these days so even if I hadn't planned on working, if I've given enough notice, I can always bend my schedule around you! Take a chance, the worst i can say is a friendly "sorry, I'm not working that day"

Xoxo

ANNESSA