ToC Website

So Touch of Class finally updated their website, instead of looking like it was made in the 90s it now looks like something from 2003. Well, it's an improvement. Still no pictures of the attendants though. I'm so used to the businesses from Toronto having such professional-grade websites.

Anyways, I've heard good and bad things about the place. I'm always hesitant to go. Anyone have some info about the quality you're paying for?

• Like 1

Been there done that, unfortunately over a year ago, my experience was pretty good, had a choice of 6 ladies if I remember correctly all of them friendly and attractive. I chose a young lady named Jess at that time and had a very good time, non rushed may repeat soon as I will be in the area, thinking about springing for the suite vice just a room.

I am curious how the new laws have affected them if at all anyone else have any info?

So Touch of Class finally updated their website, instead of looking like it was made in the 90s it now looks like something from 2003. Well, it's an improvement. Still no pictures of the attendants though. I'm so used to the businesses from Toronto having such professional-grade websites.

Anyways, I've heard good and bad things about the place. I'm always hesitant to go. Anyone have some info about the quality you're paying for?

They have updated their website and now are promising that pictures are coming soon!

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Chantal? She's been listed as an attendant for around 8 years (age 22 has never changed lol).

I went for a late night visit after the bar in the fall. There were two girls available. Overal it was a good experience. They really do need a better website and maybe a more discreet entrance though....