Exotic Half-Asian Annessa - new temporary phone.. last night for special. :)

Hello! I'm Annessa!

I'm 5'8", 120lbs, have long dark hair and smooth tanned olive skin. Tall and slim and fit, my ethnicity is half Asian and Half European...100% ....

check out my new temporary album....just some updated selfie-pictures to show off the 30lbs I shed before bikini season!

picture.php?albumid=9287&pictureid=61926

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=9287

Out: $250/hr (200 for each additional hour after the first hour of a session, $100 for each extra half hour).

Half-hour rate is $170 (half hours apply only to central locations

In special today(downtown) 220/hr. $100 for each additional half hour after the first hour (so a 90 minute date would be $320).

..$140/half-hour

I am available tonight between 9pm and midnight . Tomorrow night I am unavailable. sorry.

Couples welcome!

I am having cell phone issues right now...but have a temporary phone for this week and weekend....please only use it for that time and to book an appointment this week. I can be reached at sorry due to this number being a borrowed phone, I must edit my ad each night and erase the phone number from records so that when i return the phone to its owner they do not receive phone calls from my clients.....thank you for understanding

[email protected] for all other non same-day inquiries

Also note that just because i do not post an ad up for the day it does not mean that I am not available...I have a pretty flexible schedule these days so even if I hadn't planned on working, if I've given enough notice, I can always bend my schedule around you! Take a chance, the worst i can say is a friendly "sorry, I'm not working that day"

Xoxo

ANNESSA