Sophia's pleasure

Great review! She sounds like a real blast. I could be wrong but is it possible that she travels to Ottawa on occasion? Her pics look extremely familiar and I normally don't have any reason to check out Montreal pics. Here's hoping I'm right! She definetely looks like someone I'd have to make time to see if she visited O-Town!

Thank you my friend...

Additional Comments:

I dont think that Sophia's as ever made a tour somewhere... But i could ask the next time i will see her. And for her it will be difficult to see more than a couple of guy a day due to the fact that she was exausted after the one hour session we had...

See ya...

Thank you my friend...

Additional Comments:

I dont think that Sophia's as ever made a tour somewhere... But i could ask the next time i will see her. And for her it will be difficult to see more than a couple of guy a day due to the fact that she was exausted after the one hour session we had...

See ya...

As far as I am aware she has never toured. She only sees one, and rarely two clients a day, so I don't think touring is in the cards for her. She is definitely worth the trip to see her though!

You bet... I'm planning to go back pretty soon...

...and I bloody well don't blame you mate!!! She is one amazing woman!!!

I had visited her web site previously and she certainly grabs your attention. Tx for the rec which describes that she lives up to her potential. Excellent provider.

For those whom may be interrested...

Yesterday, i went back to see her and it was even more fantastic than the first time. She's one of a kind women. Very kind, open mind and love to get fuck... At first i said to myself, i am gonna count the time she squirt... but i lost the count and i told her that, she was laughing out loud...

She's the perfect girl and treat you like a king.

Love you Sophia, and thank you.

See you soon...

For those whom may be interrested...

Yesterday, i went back to see her and it was even more fantastic than the first time. She's one of a kind women. Very kind, open mind and love to get fuck... At first i said to myself, i am gonna count the time she squirt... but i lost the count and i told her that, she was laughing out loud...

She's the perfect girl and treat you like a king.

Love you Sophia, and thank you.

See you soon...

You are one lucky bugger Porto! I'm very jealous.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.