Guest S****an
I am looking getting the 411 for any GOOD clubs in Vegas, I might just be heading down there to have some fun of my own, with a fuck friend ;)

I love Vegas clubs. My favorite is Treasures, with Club Paradise a close second. I've also been to Sapphires but it's just too darn big.

Though you will get a hard sell for the Vip room whereever you go(@$140 per 3 songs incl booze), I've found that the dances on the floor are just ad much fun.

Posted via Mobile Device

I love Vegas clubs. My favorite is Treasures, with Club Paradise a close second. I've also been to Sapphires but it's just too darn big.

Though you will get a hard sell for the Vip room whereever you go(@$140 per 3 songs incl booze), I've found that the dances on the floor are just ad much fun.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the tip, I am going to have to check them out when I am down there.

Geez, I have two guys that want to go with me, :lol: this should be interesting!

Wish I could join you guys! I love Vegas!

I visited Sapphires back in February as my first experience at a strip club. While the ladies where friendly enough the staff were kind of dicks.

Skidman is aboslutely right about the hard sell for the VIP dances. If I recall it was about $150 for 15 minutes so fairly pricey. One thing to note is that lap dances are not fully nude, and the dancers keep g-strings on.

It was also a good lesson in YMMV as I got more value for my VIP dance than one of my friends. Overall, I wouldn't recommend Sapphires even though the girls exceeded my expectations in looks. Wasn't a fan of the atmosphere myself.

Best of luck and enjoy your trip.

I visited Sapphires back in 2009 with some US contractors while I was attending a conference. http://www.sapphirelasvegas.com/ It is huge (more than 60,000 sq ft) - they split the club in half; opening partitions as the club fills up in the early ours of the morning. Ok for a one time visit. I only dropped about $300.00 USD but one of my contractor buddies spent over $1200.00 during the evening. I real spread of talent, beautiful looking but ranging from crass, down to earth, to very sophisticated. YMMV, as I remember it; and lap dances were $30 USD a song. I don’t think I would go back to Sapphires, preferring a smaller club next time……