April @ Relax & Enjoy

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

First time posting a recommendation here in this section. I have had the pleasure of seeing April at relax and enjoy spa in the west end more than a few times now and every time I see her, it get's even better...If that's possible.

As soon as I see her when I arrive I know I am in for a very fun time, not rushed at all!

April is young, petite, and very beautiful as promised. She is an intoxicating mixture of innocence and seduction.

Very nice soft hands, with a nice calming massage. The flip is even better. She has got some seriously skilled hands.(won't get too detailed)

Tried my best to make it last, but you know how it goes...couldn't help it...lol

Limited options, but this young lady has a heavenly touch!

The place is very clean and upscale. With a fantastic shower!

Would definitely recommend, looking forward to seeing her again sometime soon.

I would visit again
n/a
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Met April today for the first time. WOW, what a beautiful body - I like spinners. Gentle massage, very clean place, great hands. Yes for clean shower and yes for repeat.

I've visited Relax and Enjoy a couple of times now, and the place is very nice. While I haven't booked an appointment with April as of yet (she is next on my list), I have tired out the services of both Summer and Marie, and both were well worth the trip.

Great little place they have there, can't complain whats so ever. Lovely rooms and and a nice shower to use after wards.

As I said - I would repeat so I did. What a beautiful young woman. Great tease for me. Totally a spinner type which I love. Cutest beeehind, beautiful breasts and great thighs. Wish I could visit more. Delectible!

April, yur a sweetheart!

Met April today for the first time. WOW, what a beautiful body - I like spinners. Gentle massage, very clean place, great hands. Yes for clean shower and yes for repeat.

After reading the past posts regarding Relax 'n Enjoy I decided to venture out and see what all the commotion was about ... :bddog:

I arrived at the convenient west end location on time and entered a smartly furnished office/waiting room where April was awaiting me. I was absolutely stunned by her "young tightie-ish La Belle Province" appearance. Originally, I was only going for a 45 minute massage, but quickly up'ed it to 60 minutes. That was extended further part way through the session for reasons I'll tell you later.

April shows me into the clean, very tastefully decorated room with a massage table in the center and a shower to the side. On the leather couch were two excellent magazines which I read after April excused herself for a moment after I got "comfortable".

April's "hot-so-hard" massage skills were above average ... some may rank them higher, but I have been spoiled by two trips to Thailand, so my score is different..... :cool:

I was amazed in April's toned body, so much so, that I asked her whether she had any clients that massage her for their sessions. I told her of my experiences of Thai massage in Bangkok and told her that I'd like to extend our session to include "me-servicing-her" session. April quickly excused herself and to see if it was a scheduling problem and thankfully it wasn't. Needless to say, we both enjoyed my massage immensely! This woman had a hard, toned body which I worshiped!!! :butt:

Total length of session - 90 minutes

Location - west end

Cleanliness of premises - impeccable

WOW factor - priceless

I'm already planning my next adventure ... the area provides access to a great number good "shops" ... so a massage before shopping is in the works in the coming weeks...

MrGreek 8)

I'm editing this cuz I forgot to tell you about the contact method ... just search the daily postings this spa does each day and email them either here or at their email address in their profile....their informative reply is very prompt.... :rolleyes:

forgot method of contact

After returning from a 2 week summer vacation I decided to recouperate from my trip with my favourite spinner April at R&E.

Needless to say I had been thinking of her almost the whole time I was away. So I hurried over and when I got there I was yet again amazed at this girls absolutely stunning appearance from head to toe. ( it never gets old)

It's hard to believe the state of relaxation she can put me in. Never rushed, always sweet, and always puts that extra effort to make me feel special. Not to mention she has a body to die for...

It never fails whenever I walk out the door I am already planning my next visit. This girl leaves me with butterflies in my stomach.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.