Nicole (Asian SP)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

8-)Hi, I think this is my first recommendation. Not much of a typer! The past couple of months work has been taking me to Toronto, and looking for an asain SP as many of you know can be quite a challenge as there's no lack of advertising. I have called a few in the past but seemed to have learned a hard lesson that the bait and switch is still alive and well! I've now reserved myself to only meet with an SP who does in-call as well, haven't been burned yet. In looking on two sites, cl and trz I located Nicole who was a 10 minute walk from my hotel downtown and took a chance. Well, it paid off big time as she is a great gal. If you're looking for some meat on the bones then she's not the one for you but if it's lovely little spinners (asian) then she's a must! I've been to Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London and a lot of places in Canada and I would rank her in my top 10. Easy place to find, nice flat and great gal! Been twice now and am counting the days until my return to Toronto......go work!

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again
  • Like 1

Thanks for review stan. I often visit T.O. from out-of-town too, and am always looking for a recommended companion in the downtown area. Could you p.m. me contac details and donations?

I also have had the pleasure of Nicole's company and agree fully with Stanjohn's recommendation. A nice lady with a great petite body. You can find her ad in the 2hotnsey.com or the red zone site under asian nicole (416) 508-7775. Her pictures are real, and she gives a great shower. I also love the mirrors so perfectly placed. Great oral skills. I do plan to see her again very soon.

:smile::smile:

bad spelling

judging by these reviews, nicole seems legit. I may give her a call to see if she does any GS/FF. IF any good news, I shall return with info!

I had the chance to see her recently, and yes she is good. Great body and hot as hell! Can't wait to go back to TO

judging by these reviews, nicole seems legit. I may give her a call to see if she does any GS/FF. IF any good news, I shall return with info!

Legit?? Asian Nicole is a bit of a legend in TO and for good reason, she makes you feel special while providing exemplary service. I have seen her in the past and I will see her in the future.

I saw nicole last year and it was great fun ,Specially BBBJ and Shower .I can not forget her tongue on my dick and balls . Wow .Visting toronto again in Jan and will see her least thrice in that wk. Was wondering if she is at same place.Please pm me your contact information

I was in Toronto on a business trip and to kill my time I called Nicole . ThanksGod She was availabe . What a sensation . I reached her at her Nice decored condo and she welcomed me with warm hug . She took me to shower and rubbed and cleaned me nicely . Then We came out on bed and she gave me incredible BBJ .She knew what she was doing and then I was about to cum .SHe noticed that I was enjoying it so she did not stop and let me finish in her mouth .Wow .Then she truned me on started licking my balls and all oer the area and the she reached at ass, It was a wonderful experinace .She fucked me with her tongue for about five minutes and then asked me to be on my knees which made a good reach for her tongue .With her silky tongue she kept palying with me ass and now my cock was again hard again . She warped my cock and rided my cock like a perfect cow girl . I wanted to cim again so she accepted it and when I was about to cum she started sucking again and finshed it in royal way .I will repeat her again and again

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.