It's always nice when everyone has something to unwrap for the Holidays..

This is one of my favorite times of the year! This year was extra special, as I received some good news that has had me worried for quite a while. I see people at this time of year a lot more generous and kind to fellow human beings. I do think that this should be practiced on a regular daily basis, but do concede that it's still nice to see, even if it's for a shorter time, it's wonderful to watch.

We all work away diligently all year, and some of us have had new issues in our lives this year that can throw us a curve and carry us off the tracks so to speak. Now is the time that you step back, look in the mirror and say I need to do something for myself. Well I hope to invite you into a quiet, caring, optimistic little downtime , where you can re-engergize yourself and feel good. Turn that frown around to a wonderful, ear to ear smile.

I've always been a compassionate, caring, hugable person, and it's a nice thing to pay forward. I have a creative, imaginative mind that loves to explore, and what more fun than 2 creative minds who meet.

I'm available all this week and weekend till the 22nd. Of Dec.

In consideration of my time and my appreciation for everyone, these are my rates:

100hh

150/45 mins

180/hr

I'm available from 8:30 am. - 11pm (10:30 last appt.)

Please No Blocked calls.

613-404-7437

Thank you, Lorraina

• Like 1