Open invitation to all members

I have been a member of this family for almost 4 years now, and I've spoken to some wonderful people. Both service providers and hobbyists alike, and I've been thinking it would be nice to actually meet a few of you. I am therefore inviting anyone from this site who happens to be planning to pass through Lethbridge Alberta to let me know, and I'll arrange to meet them for coffee somewhere.

thanks for the offer....but the warm weather is here.......not there....heheheheheh

Thanks for the invite but I will also pass for now. I think i'll wait till it's warmer and the ground is green out there.

Just to be clear folks, the invitation is not time sensitive. It's open all year from now on. Any time any CERB member is in Lethbridge, and wants to meet for coffee, all they have to do is let me know. Preferably a few days in advance so I can make transportation plans, but that isn't necessarily cast in stone either.

Just to be clear folks, the invitation is not time sensitive. It's open all year from now on. Any time any CERB member is in Lethbridge, and wants to meet for coffee, all they have to do is let me know. Preferably a few days in advance so I can make transportation plans, but that isn't necessarily cast in stone either.

Hi Masterowls,

I think your invitation is really rather nice and I hope that people take you up on it :).

One little thing; May I suggest that you increase the size of your font? It is so very tiny and hard to read lol.

Hope you're having a great day!

Ava

Dear Ava, thank you very much for the heads-up on the font issue. If someone could tell me how to increase the font size, I'd be happy to.

xxxooo

Guest W***ledi*Time
Dear Ava, thank you very much for the heads-up on the font issue. If someone could tell me how to increase the font size, I'd be happy to.

xxxooo

Your font size is okay now, MO!

By the way the ground is already green here, granted it isn't particularly warm yet,:butt:that is coming.

Additional Comments:

How did I do that?

Additional Comments:

Your font size is okay now, MO!

okay, how did I fix it? lol

By the way the ground is already green here, granted it isn't particularly warm yet,:butt:that is coming.

Additional Comments:

How did I do that?

Additional Comments:

okay, how did I fix it? lol

Lol! I don't know how the font got fixed on it's own but I do know that you are so cute!

Lol! I don't know how the font got fixed on it's own but I do know that you are so cute!

Dear Ava,

Thank you for the compliment, but I really think it's only my dog rubbing off on me. He's the really cute one. LOL. All 82 big goofy pounds of him. I used to be a lil bit cranky before I adopted him.

xxxooo

Dear Ava,

Thank you for the compliment, but I really think it's only my dog rubbing off on me. He's the really cute one. LOL. All 82 big goofy pounds of him. I used to be a lil bit cranky before I adopted him.

xxxooo

Dogs are GREAT for cheering us up! I have 2 big goofs of my own. They always put a smile on my face :mrgreen:.

xoxo

Dogs are GREAT for cheering us up! I have 2 big goofs of my own. They always put a smile on my face :mrgreen:.

xoxo

Dear Ava, I don't know if I could handle two dogs like mine. As you may know from some of my previous postings, I am in a wheelchair. My dog, practically all on his own has learned to put his front legs in my lap to make it easier for me to reach to pet him. The only unfortunate problem with this, is that he is now doing it without being asked, and sometimes when it is inconvenient. LOL I also have to run him every day after lunch for about 4 miles, which would not be bad except Lethbridge is quite often affected by a strong north wind, which can make walking (or in my case wheeling) somewhat less than pleasant. I think having one dog like mine is more than enough LOL

xxxooo

Additional Comments:

PS the last post:

I think I may have found the problem with my font. I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking to compose my posts. Sometimes if it's a longer post I will use the dictation box feature so that if the software makes an error it doesn't affect Internet explorer accidentally. I think the problem is the font size in the dictation box transferred directly into the website Post editor. I will try and find a solution to this problem. But in the meantime you'll have to bear with me.

Guest W***ledi*Time
...I think I may have found the problem with my font. I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking to compose my posts. Sometimes if it's a longer post I will use the dictation box feature so that if the software makes an error it doesn't affect Internet explorer accidentally. I think the problem is the font size in the dictation box transferred directly into the website Post editor. I will try and find a solution to this problem. But in the meantime you'll have to bear with me.

Hi MO, don't know if you can see them with your set-up, but there are "Font" and "Font Size" drop-down lists just above the body of a post when it is in the process of being composed or edited on Cerb.

Guest C****** K***e

This is a very cool idea. If I were anywhere near, I would totally take you up on that. I always love meeting new people, it's sort of a hobby of mine. I just have a fascination with the lives of other people...like some sort of voyeur of everyday life.

Hi MO, don't know if you can see them with your set-up, but there are "Font" and "Font Size" drop-down lists just above the body of a post when it is in the process of being composed or edited on Cerb.

Dear Wrinkled,

The problem as I suspected was actually in my software. In Dragon NaturallySpeaking, there is a feature called a dictation box. What it does, is to allow a person to dictate a large amount of text, and translate it from the box directly into a webpage or other program. Unfortunately, it appears that the dictation box also overrides the font settings for the original program in this case the CERB text editor. In order to fix the problem, I had to locate and adjust the font settings for the box. I think I have it fixed now. Thanks for the information though. :-) MO

PS: thanks for the help finding the right setting Ava :-)

Guest S***e

I haven't been to Lethbridge for a very long time. Most kind of you for the invitation and I hope it comes to fruition. Have a great summer.

Thank-you.

Spike

Ottawa

PS: thanks for the help finding the right setting Ava :-)

My pleasure! Was very happy to help!