Let me ravish you with my bubbly personality and my contagious 'joie de vivre' hun!

Hi darling,

If U R looking for the essence and experience only a mature 'dame de compagnie' can bring, U R reading the appropriate ad hun! During our time together I will mesmerize U slowly but surely just to ensure U will spend a very good time in my company love!

My unhibited and wild side will fascinate U babe! I will ravish U with my bubbly and genuine personality, my flamboyant red hair, my deep green eyes in which U can plunge your look and my generous curvaceous body chéri ! What more can U ask for now darling!

But warning darling! U might get swamped by my inner and outer self and will want to come back babe! I just have that contagious 'joie de vivre' that will make U anxious and looking forward the next time U will see me again chéri !! If U R not sure about that I then suggest U take a look at my recommendations babe: https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=H&t=158952

Beginners welcome!

I am available today, Monday December 29th from 9 am to 6 pm at my downtown Gatineau (near Costco) location. Will also be tomorrow same times and on New Year's eve from 9 am to 9 pm could be later.

I also have downtown Ottawa location honey but do not host there all the time. At Ottawa location only host for apt of 1 hr and over unless specified otherwise. For the holiday season I won't be able to host U in Ottawa.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. At my downtown Ottawa location, please hand it to me in my nest of indulgence directly. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1