Naughty Nikki Corydon ??

Hi, saw her ad was up again this weekend, so tried texting her about seeing her today or night......still no response. Anybody seen her?

You could also pm me back ;)

Yes, I was fortunate enough to meet her, I guess the timing was right. Those are her true pictures and she is as sexy and slim as advertised. Decent in call location and I/we had a blast. Recommend her, but be patient with the texts and lack of response. She is worth it!

Sorry, the very different review I read was "pm'd" to me......so I can only tell you I haven't seen her, anything else would be hearsay.

Wow, I know we are talking about the same girl, cause she insisted on lights out and put a lot of candles on, and she is thin (not skinny), and I had a good safe time (no one in the closet) lol. We even almost went out for drinks after . . . I hope she was just having a bad day. I am considering seeing her again, but she takes some saving up for, LOL.

Oh well all woman are moody, maybe that's a good thing when you can't get a hold of her. Just got to catch her in a good mood.

I hate no shows, usually one no show, and I done!