A New Year; Explore the Possibilities Jan. 15-16

12866387333_a09333a525_z.jpg

I am a tall slender brunette with all-natural curves and bright blue eyes that a man can lose himself in. I enjoy a conversation with my companions, I need to make a connection that goes beyond the physical, I simply will not proceed with a date that I feel is not pleasurable for us both, I hope you afford me the same courtesy. Establishing a rapport is important, when it is genuine, authentic, the time seems to slip by unnoticed.

5769270974_a558e07181_z.jpg

Let's start our day enjoying the quiet winter morning sipping fresh brewed coffee and watching the sun rise over the Toronto skyline.

Let's huddle under some blankets, sip a full bodied barolo by candlelight and enjoy the warmth of each others bodies as time slips by.

Let's enjoy a nice meal, flirting across the table, subtle gestures, teasing words, thoughts of what's to come as we head back to our hotel room and where we can explore a little more. ;)

Let's explore the possibilities, let's pursue something extraordinary...

rsznudebw.jpg

I will be in Ottawa Jan. 15-16 and am able to host at my downtown location or should you prefer I can visit you at your Ottawa area hotel. Please note that for all new dates wishing to visit me I do require verification or references.

I look forward to meeting you!