If you are looking for an explosive 'dame de compagnie', here I am love!

Hi darling,

Yes I am explosive and vibrant and just love to have and give fun, lots of fun love! I will greet U with that special Hello and a very warm Welcome chéri !

I am pure dynamo darling so very quiet gentlemen or looking for a super quiet lady may not apply! I also intensely and intensively give of myself for it is just the type of personality that I am babe. One thing that I like about this job and is that each of U constitute a little part of me. U each give me a small part of yourself as I do too and could not consider doing differently hun.

If U want to quench your need for authenticity and pure passion, I just might be one to offer it to U too babe!

Now let me trigger an array of hot and sexy feelings in U today darling!

So if today U R definitely looking for a reason to continue to indulge and pamper yourself after the holidays, U might want to consider dropping by downtown Gatineau love!

I am available today, Monday, January 5th from 9 am to 6 pm at my conveniently downtown Gatineau near Costco location with LOTS of FREE parking!

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1