play with nikita

i personally haven't seen her but i've heard a lot of good things about her i'm sure if you did a search some reviews would come up for ya

Nikita is one of the best! I would definitely recommend spending some time with her.

Her site says she is NOT GFE nor PSE. I can live with not being PSE, but not GFE and she is still one of the best? Can you give us some more info? I don't get how an SP could be that good and not even be GFE? Do tell! You might be able to convince me to book her, I was thinking about it until I saw the no GFE thing, then I thought no way, but you might get me to change my mind.

Her site says she is NOT GFE nor PSE. I can live with not being PSE, but not GFE and she is still one of the best? Can you give us some more info? I don't get how an SP could be that good and not even be GFE? Do tell! You might be able to convince me to book her, I was thinking about it until I saw the no GFE thing, then I thought no way, but you might get me to change my mind.

Hi Desk Jockey100,

Ok, please allow me to attempt to convince you. Nikita is not a "GFE" girl as she does not allow kissing. As well she does not do anal and everything is covered/safe, she is very health concious. How am I doing so far?

While Nikita is "technically" a FS SP and not GFE, her sessions are awesome, IMHO. I have seen her probably about 10-12 times in the past year and she has become one of my ATF's.

I saw Nikita last night for an extended session and just finished doing a review of her here http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28913 so it does not get much more fresh and current than this. Have a read and let me know your thoughts or if I have convinced you. In case you feel that I might be a shill as I have few posts here, I have over 1000 posts and many extensive reviews each on PERB and CAF, which are the main forums used in Alberta. If you have any questions at all, you are welcome to post them or PM them to me and I will reply as best I can.

In my opinion, an encounter with Nikita is not to be missed.

dave