Out of an open window. Here is passion

Appeased, here is pleasure

Exulted in. And here

Is possible creation. Here could be

Adam and Eve, turning away ashamed.

Here is loss waiting to be redeemed.

-Elizabeth Jennings

chairsit.jpg

Some time ago one of my companions gave me a book of poetry, I thought I would share a few of my favorites from that book. I hope you enjoy them as I believe that it provides a little insight into the kind of person I am and whom it is that you will be spending time with should you choose to meet me. I have always believed it's important to know a little about each other if we are going to spend some time together, it is what makes a connection genuine and being able to relax and genuinely enjoy your company is naturally a priority for me.

If you think we would enjoy a glass of wine, turning the lights down, the music on and stretching out on a nice duvet to forget about the world and it's demands for a few hours, indulging mind and body as a playful escape send me a message and I will gladly make all the arrangements.

I am in Ottawa this week, from the evening of January 14 until January 16.

In addition I am available in Toronto for most of January and early February and would prefer to meet with someone that enjoys a quality encounter over a string of mediocre engagements.

I look forward to meeting you!

• Like 1