Sign in to follow this  

Duos with Malika in February! Plus, a new partner. ;)

Hello Lyla! I'm happy to tell you that my friend Malika will be back in Ottawa from February 18th to the morning of the 23rd. I'm looking forward to getting together and having some fun with her. Would you like to join us?

picture.php?albumid=8760&pictureid=62914

I also have a new duo partner who is based in Ottawa. My friend Nova and I started offering Massage duos in the new year. We have been friends for a while and I'm really excited to have her as a partner. While we both offer companionship, our duos are strictly massage at this point.

picture.php?albumid=9884&pictureid=65848

Learn more about my duo partners:

http://malika-fantasy.com/

http://novarella.com/

A little more about me...

I am an established independent companion who provides engaging and evocative experiences for men, women and couples in Ottawa.

picture.php?albumid=7433&pictureid=48401

In appearance, I am a slim, toned hourglass with full breasts, pronounced hips and a small waist. I have silky black hair, and soft alabaster skin. My face has a cute and pretty look, with blue eyes and full pink lips. I have an open and amiable nature that tends toward the candid and contemplative. I also have a mischievous and playful side that prevents me from taking life, or myself, too seriously.

I place a strong emphasis on providing a complete experience, and I take the time to make sure the small details add up to an amazing whole. I love creating stimulating and exciting experiences for both of us, and I hope to make our time together thoroughly engaging. I enjoy discussing a great variety of topics, both high and low brow. I especially light up during thoughtful discussions about our interests and personal philosophies.

I am able to meet you at your hotel, or host our time together at my beautiful little suite down town. Please visit my website to learn more.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this