BHS- Last 2 days for Megan & Zeina ..xoxo

picture.php?albumid=10224&pictureid=68504

Gentlemens !!

VISITING..............

-JANURARY 3-6

260H - 500 2H - 180H H

PREBOOKING PLEASE ; DONT MISS !!

THE CHINEESE ZEINA :

5ft - 98lbs - very petite & slim , long hair , like to please, no black people plz .

Have you heard the term Geisha? The Geisha fantasy involves the model pampering you, serving and entertaining you like the Geisha in ancient Japan, but of course with an extra naughty twist... She will pamper you like a king and your wishes are her commands. Fantasy or reality? hmmmm. Come and find out what everyone raves about. Im the most special one out there, guarantee!!

picture.php?albumid=10224&pictureid=68502picture.php?albumid=10224&pictureid=68503

THE LOVELY MEGAN :

5ft5 115lbs , natural 34Bbreast , very pretty smile , curvecous with great attitude! 21 yrs old , no black people

I will brighten up your day or evening, with my sultry look and alluring figure. I am petite, provocative and gorgeous, from head to toe. I have smooth silky skin, I am very outgoing and love spending quality time with a nice gentlemen My sessions are always unrushed, So you will receive maximum pleasure & enjoyment

picture.php?albumid=10225&pictureid=68506picture.php?albumid=10225&pictureid=68505

-Please make sure you join the BHS mailing list as we are offering promos ,*****DISCOUNT ( 220HR 160HH 420 FOR 2HR or duos ) & more pictures to our mailing list ONLY!!*******

If you are not yet ,

PLZ text us or contact us ASAP at [email protected] and please mention your city, name & phone number as well .