Apple and Ivana from Vipotg

I had the chance to visit both of the girls, that Vipotg has in town, and i had a fantastic time for both. No duo is offered as they are staying in different locations, but if you have the chance to visit them both, I highly recommend it!

• Like 1

As a hobbyist that is extremely hesitant about using SP's from Backpage because of bad experiences, I decided to try Apple from Vipotg because they advertise on CERB, a very reputable Companionship Advertising and Review Board.

I've used Vipotg before, and had a pleasant experience so thought I would try again. They always advertise their SP's as being 20 yrs old, and from my other two Vipotg experiences, and from what I've read in previous reviews, the girls are usually mid to late 20's, fairly attractive, little English, but usually consistent in looks and companionship.

The condo location is in a good area, and clean.

Apple had just arrived that afternoon and greeted me at her door with a warming smile, and was dressed in a sexy little outfit that displayed a very natural and firm C chest. She was pretty

Off to the shower for both of us, where the fun began. Dried off and back to the work room, where the next 50 minutes was most enjoyable and great companionship.

Will repeat again with Vipotg as I know what to expect, great companionship with a pretty good looking Asian girl.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.