I've been trying to abide by the c36 law since let's face it, I'm worried.

But I would like to know if anyone has faced problems so far. I'm dying to visit south point and to book with felina.

Am I crazy and too paranoid?

PM me your experience, hopefully it will help.

• Like 1

There are extensive threads on both of them, just a quick read should give you the details you need to know.

As for paranoid, we all should be a little but Southpointe and Felina are well known and well reviewed and will provide a much safer experience then going to a new and unreviewed person

• Like 1

I think that the question was about the legal risks of visiting a well known establishment.

Not due to the ladies but due to the fact that they are so well known.

I believe that enforcement will be somewhat selective. So far the only charrges under the new law that I have seen have involved actsions that were illegal under the old laws which leads me to believe that anyone who was left alone before willl continue to be left alone.

In the case of both Felina and Southpointe, they are both private residences and would need a warrant for the police to enter where as for places like Phoenix and Sunhope, they are businesses that are open to the public and could not expect the same level of privacy.

I would say on a risk level, that visiting an MP that is a business carries much more risk as many do not have the required license to operate, where as a private residence carries less risk. I would not take the fact that none of the MP's not having been visited yet as a sign of safety, both Nevadas and Broadway have well documented visits by the police in the past. I think we are only 2 months into the new law and both the police and the crown are still deciding priorities.

• Like 2