Hallie @ Nevada's

After a pretty boring Friday night I decided on a whim to call Nevada's to see if the beautiful Hallie was working on Saturday morning. The stars were aligned in my favour and she was actually the one to asnswer the phone there! My heart was racing trying to figure out how I was going to squeeze her in before her shift ended. Well, like any horny male out there I dropped everything else I had planned for the day and headed on over as soon as I could.

She was in the lobby as I was buzzed in and it was hard for me to form sentences after I saw what she was wearing. For those of you that don't know Hallie...she's a tall Canadian-Jamaican delight with natually curly hair (though I have see her after what must have been a day's worth of hair straightening) sparkling brown eyes and a wickedly sexy smile. She was wearing knee high red boots (sproing!) short shorts and I think that's all I can remember because the little head was doing all the thinking at this point. She does have enhanced breasts with the most perfect nipples that scream for attention. She has an ass to die for...if only I could bite that ass. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm.

After seeing this vision, all thoughts of budget went out the door and I booked a room with mirrors on the walls and ceiling, jacuzzi and bed in the air up a small flight of stairs. I had to stand in the room for a second and take a deep breath as I imagined her from every angle in there. I hopped in the shower and told her to take her time as I hadn't been home yet to shower and needed a shave. She said she would shave me which in hind sight I should have let her because my hand was shaking too much with anticipation. She ran the tub and made sure there were lots of bubbles and I settled in after my cleanup to await her arrival.

I have seen Hallie three times now and every time I watch her undress it takes my breath away. She has perfect curves. Having them covered in bubbles is going to stick with me for life. She's always playful in our time together so she indulges me when I want to run my soapy hands over those curves and looking at them in the mirror gives you the effect that you're also watching a movie of some well shot video with a hollywood starlet. I could watch her take a bath all day.

We moved to the bed for a massage and I had to keep watching her in the mirror as she rubbed oil on me and took her time with a great massage. Our time is always too short but she's never a clock watcher (or I don't notice). I left with that usual dumb smile on my face wondering how broke I was going to be because I want to see this lady over and over again. Maybe Nevada's will go public and I can buy shares in the company to help finance my wonderful obsession with this goddess.

I had to think about whether I wanted to write this review because quite frankly I don't want to share this gem with anyone but like any work of art, to hide her away would be a crime.

Cheers,

Bowser

• Like 1

Guest c******n****h

I see that you are relatively new in terms of posts, and not that I care, but I guarantee you will see a message stating that this was posted in the wrong area. You should have gone to the review pag