chelsealicksxoxo

I would suggest that you ask her directly what her likes and dislikes are. I hate to break it to you, but occasionally (just occasionally) us SPs fake it and guys think we like something that we really don't.

I would suggest that you ask her directly what her likes and dislikes are. I hate to break it to you, but occasionally (just occasionally) us SPs fake it and guys think we like something that we really don't.
You use 'us SPs' in present terms, does this mean youre back in bizz?:smile:

just saw her today. Will go back, nice eyes, smile, and freindly!

Doesn't travel to greece, if thats your thing.

Really? I asked her about Greek and she said yes? I haven't booked her yet, but she said no problem. Maybe you were a little too big?

You use 'us SPs' in present terms, does this mean youre back in bizz?:smile:

Whoops, nope. Wrong tense. I just had to chime in because I don't like people going through others to ask personal questions. I used to have a boss that would ask me "how is XX feeling today?" or "is XX angry at me?" and I'd tell him that I can't read minds (yet! lol) and he better ask the person himself.

Asking someone else about experiences, what a girl's like, etc. great.

Asking someone else what a girl likes and doesn't like, what her favourite ice cream flavour is, how she's feeling that day, etc. not a good idea.

Really? I asked her about Greek and she said yes? I haven't booked her yet, but she said no problem. Maybe you were a little too big?

Don't forget guys, YMMV is something to consider, as well as the level of comfort of the particular lady as well. Just a thought.

Whoops, nope. Wrong tense. I just had to chime in because I don't like people going through others to ask personal questions. I used to have a boss that would ask me "how is XX feeling today?" or "is XX angry at me?" and I'd tell him that I can't read minds (yet! lol) and he better ask the person himself.

Asking someone else about experiences, what a girl's like, etc. great.

Asking someone else what a girl likes and doesn't like, what her favourite ice cream flavour is, how she's feeling that day, etc. not a good idea.

I totally agree with you. I've been asked in that situation too. As for the other... I was only teasing you!:butt: