Sign in to follow this  

This is the first set of red lingerie I have ever owned. What do you think?

Hello! My name is Gia Wren Marlowe.

picture.php?albumid=7744&pictureid=69200

I am an established independent companion who provides engaging and evocative experiences for men, women and couples in Ottawa.

In appearance, I am a slim, toned hourglass with full breasts, pronounced hips and a small waist. I have silky black hair, and soft alabaster skin. My face has a cute and pretty look, with blue eyes and full pink lips. I have an open and amiable nature that tends toward the candid and contemplative. I also have a mischievous and playful side that prevents me from taking life, or myself, too seriously.

I place a strong emphasis on providing a complete experience, and I take the time to make sure the small details add up to an amazing whole. I love creating stimulating and exciting experiences for both of us, and I hope to make our time together thoroughly engaging. I enjoy discussing a great variety of topics, both high and low brow. I especially light up during thoughtful discussions about our interests and personal philosophies.

To add an interesting twist to our encounter, I am happy to offer duos with Malika Fantasy when she is in Ottawa.

Her next visit will be March 25th to 27th.

I am able to meet you at your hotel, or host our time together at my beautiful little suite down town. Please visit my website to learn more.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this