Vietnamese Jenni

Guest b**t**e

Jenni is absolutely one of the best Asian providers that I have seen. This being Winnipeg, there really isn't a whole lotta choice, aside from the 2 reputable micros, but I've seen about 10-12 of their ladies. That being said, Jenni is a true professional. She used a version of the SOPAM, but she wasn't robotic about it, more engaging and vocal. Her body is petite, toned and tight. She has a beautiful face, and perfectly smooth, blemish free skin.

If she lived in Winnipeg, and not out west, I'm sure I would give up the micros and be a regular in her bed.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I totally agree. Jenni was my first experience with an asian provider and I must say I like the routine. She is a solid 10 across the board in my books. She is beautiful, engaging, and eager to please. Finding a gem like her makes me feel as if I won the lottery. Her service is excellent and I will definitely repeat.

Additional Comments:

Jenni has left town after a bad experience with a client. We should all be furious that someone is disrespecting these beautiful and wonderful woman and interfering with our opportunity to enjoy their company. If this keeps happening what providers are going to want to come to Winnipeg? I am disgusted. I wish Jenni the best and hope she returns.

Guest b**t**e

Are you f'n kidding me? So that's why I can't get a hold of her for another appointment! I know she got a negative review on another ERB site from a dude who had to insist she let him perform an act on her, even though she was reluctant. He also didn't like, what he referred to as, constant cleaning with wipes. I wonder if she had other unsatisfied clients? I wouldn't have thought that was possible after our meeting, but I guess not everyone can "click".

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.