seeing the world with CERB eyes

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Two things happened over the last week or so that have prompted me, after a lot of thought, to open a thread.

In the last few days I have seen some curious things - and I think I only see them because of CERB.

Today I am sure I saw an SP getting her photos taken along the bike path in Ottawa. Had I not been aware of CERB I doubt I would have known what to look for - it wouldn't have stood out.

There is a girl who works in a store near my house ... same story. I am always polite, I don't talk to her very much, sometimes not at all, but when I am in the read she gives off is "yup, you have it figured out, just ask".

I have to remain a little careful here ... I met a girl and a guy the other day in a business capacity. She was so fucking hot I had a difficult time concentrating. She was Asian with blue contact lenses, white pants, and visible g-string. I know it could just be my .... cerbdar, but I would bet money that she was an SP or maybe a dancer I guess. Asian, blue contact lenses ... anyone?

I fly for work, and I swear after I became a CERB member I all of a sudden notice a lot of hot, single girls in airports with 1 large enough carry on bag - no people have all kinds of reasons to fly, hot people too, but you know what i mean. Now that I am on CERB I am aware that people fly around, or at least travel around ...

Does anyone else ever feel this way ... or am I just horny?

I think it may be a bit of both... maybe you get a bit more attuned, but it also helps when someone whispers in your ear "yeah, I would do duos with her.... and have."

I think a lot of it is wishful thinking....