Montreal in the Horizon

Hey, as title indicates, Will be going to Montreal. Wondering where hot spots are. Slim, petite girls are very welcomed. and what forums/agency's you guys would recommend.

Montreal's large (lots of spots on Montreal's island) but you cant go wrong being in the downtown core, depending of what you mean by "hot spots".

There are great indys as well as agencies. Indycompanion.com is a good site of a collective of independent ladies, and the following thread is still relevant in listing the agencies (and should get you started) http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=163662

GoodGirls/girls 4 u is an agency you might want to look into, but not exclusively relative to what you are looking for. A few indies too.

• Like 2

Montreal is like disneyland to us hobbyists :) i really enjoy it when i go out there to visit during the summer. I used to think Tdot was liberal but Montreal is the icing on the cake :)

Enjoy your trip

cheers

• Like 1